Manager - Talent Acquisition at upGrad
Views:3996 Applications:684 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
upGrad - Associate Program Marketing Manager (1-3 yrs)
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19.
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India.
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech.
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program too.
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
What You Would Be Doing
- Lead all aspects of marketing across online, offline, social, content, research for the vertical.
- The set of programs in the vertical include upcoming programs from Data Vertical, Management & Tech Vertical & MBA Programs.
- Scale the programs to international markets and identify program features to be included to increase appeal and scale.
- Work with program directors, program managers, internal performance marketing team, social and content team to deliver admissions for the vertical at scale.
- Would be responsible to track the entire lead generation journey - Top of the Funnel, Middle of Funnel & Bottom of the Funnel & do a deep dive analysis.
What We Are Looking At
- Understanding of consumer behavior, marketing, media channels & brand
- C-ordinate with internal & external teams to get things done
- Drive the entire marketing strategy & execute marketing plans along with PMM's & Senior PMM
- Someone who is strong analytical bent of mind.
- Strategic Thinking + Execution Heavy