Founder - CEO at Upaz
Views:2948 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Upaz - COO/Cofounder (8-12 yrs)
COO will take care of Operations and Supply Chain functions at Upaz.
Operations involve managing a field team to enroll farmers and supervising supply of agri-inputs on credit to the enrolled farmers, repayment collection of loans and expansion in newer areas. The metrics to track are numbers of farmers enrolled, collection efficiency and farmers per team members.
This profile will not suit executives without risk taking abilities and are looking for a stable job. This responsibility will excite someone who is interested in building something on his own and is self driven with a don't give up attitude.
Based on time spent and certain agreed targets, COO would be elevated to co-founder role and an equity stake in the company.
- Achieve farmers enrollment targets on monthly basis
- Achieving healthy collections efficiency of loans given to farmers - disciplined in tracking collections and leading team to achieve targets
- Managing supply of tons of agricultural inputs to thousands of farmers through operations team
- Designing KRAs and KPIs for ops and supply chain roles and tracking those meticulously
- Must be good in planning and executing to achieve set targets - expansion planning in newer districts, villages
- Keep track of Metrics on daily basis and lead team to achieve set targets - farmers orders, collection efficiency, farmers per field officer
As part of founding team:
- Collaborate with tech team to implement solutions which will help ops and supply chain functions
- Building supply chain of other products, financial products to cater to the need of farmers and monetize Upaz farmers network
- Hiring and mentoring of team members - natural inclination towards training team members for senior roles
What we are looking for:
- Startup journey has its ups and downs, this role will suit someone who can withstand pressure and keep the team motivated during ups and downs
- Demonstrated experience of managing teams at scale to achieve targets
- Result oriented and accountable for self and team members
- Prior experience in managing 100+ team members in field operations
- Master or an equivalent degree; MBAs preferred from Tier1 institutions
- Preference to ( ex founders having operations experience; 10+ years operations experience in microfinance operations )
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- 50%+ time will be required to travel until regional teams are set up to fully take care of on ground operations; so the candidate should not have traveling related constraints ; basically should be ready to do whatever it takes to build an organization!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.