HR Specialist at Unscrambl Inc
Views:329 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Unscrambl - Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
- Responsibilities include sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead generation activities, outbound calls, and emails, and working with partners/presales for demo and closure, achieving quarterly sales quotas. Lead high-performance growth. The Inside Sales Representative will be a part of the SaaS sales organization at Unscramble.
- Be proficient in demonstrating Unscrambl product and our value proposition
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
- Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Have a deep understanding of our target customers across domains.
- Engage with customers on their trial journey to help them validate their use cases.
- Work extensively with customers to capture requirements/specifications and advice through consultative selling skills.
- Work closely with Presales and stay on top of activities during the Demo and validation stage.
- Work with the Inbound Marketing team and suggest ideas and help with inbound activities/campaigns.
- Maintain an active and healthy Sales pipeline
- Respond to chats and contact requests within defined SLAs.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly Sales KPIs/quotas.
- Document all activities and exit criteria for each sales stage in the CRM.
- Provide expert support & guidance to Unscrambl's prospects through the sales process
- Contribute towards building expertise & processes in the SaaS sales organization
- Document & provide pointed feedback to product engineering on product-related improvements