Univariety - Vice President - Content Marketing (8-13 yrs)
Vice President - Content Marketing - Hyderabad
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, policybazaar, zomato and many more). Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counsellor' certification for teachers.
- This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called - Future 50 Schools Shaping Success- . www.future50schools.com
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
Description : Location to be Hyderabad
Job description :
- Establish the company's content strategy and lead all aspects of content development.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion - identifying distribution channels and getting the content distributed
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to plan future marketing campaigns
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators, in-house & out-sourced folks
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
Must-have Skills :
- Strong experience in managing a team and delivering under tight deadlines
- Ability to conceptualize the type of content suitable for the intended objective
- High quality delivery without much iterations
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical knowhow of blog writing, scripting, social media, website content etc.
- Ability to orchestrate most appropriate content type and flow for various users
- Strong knowhow of online community building
- Knowhow of B2C audience (parents and students)
- Good understanding of data and content metrics
- Considerable knowledge of current technology, trends, and developments in the field
Preference for Candidates :
- With entrepreneurial stints
- Who have lived, worked or studied abroad
- Who have worked in the Ed-Tech Space
Minimum Qualifications : 8+ years of experience working on areas related to driving engagement through content of various formats and various digital channels