Univariety - Manager/Senior Manager - Category Management (2-5 yrs)
Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools.
- Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities with over 1,00,000 students using our paid services annually. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone.
- The company is looking at strengthening the product pipeline and has recently expanded to B2C. It has raised funds twice from Infoedge and is run by a very qualified and accomplished Management Team.
- We are looking for a smart, experienced and aggressive professional who can lead the - Alumni Category- and build a scalable business.
- This is a very exciting opportunity for a young and dynamic individual to build a digital business in a quick span of time
Responsibilities: This is a critical position and is expected to contribute to the aggressive growth plans of the company. Will be responsible to build a sustainable business for the digital product. Will oversee and be responsible for end to end category management.
Strategy and Planning :
- Planning the demand and supply side of the business
- Factoring in the seasonality and hence budgets and campaigns to maximize revenue
- Operations planning to minimize the no-shows and improving student experience
Marketing and Growth :
- Devising GTM and identification of various channels
- Devising and implementing marketing strategy for each channel
- Devising and implementing marketing campaigns - email, webinars, social media etc.
- Optimizing lead generation funnels and CAC
- Improving digital engagement, student retention and increasing the frequency of purchases
- Effective planning of supply of Alumni and their availability during peak demand
- Planning of sessions and backup in case of no-shows
- Getting free modules ready (video content)
- Work closely with Product team to optimize product features and improve user experience
- Atleast 2 years of experience in Category Management / Program Management
Private and Confidential :
- Proven experience in building and scaling a digital category
- Deep understanding of digital engagement and retention
- Deep understanding of digital lead generation techniques
Preference for Candidates:
- Who can thrive in unstructured environment
- Who can hustle and get things done
- Who is passionate about building and growth
- Who are aggressive and relentless
- Results driven approach
- Excited to manage targets
- Team Player with the ability to coordinate across functions and levels
- Individual contributor as well as a Strong Leader