Univariety - Manager - Product Marketing (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who can own and drive engagement with various channels - B2B and B2C and improve lead generation. S/he will need to own the customer's journey across marketing and product funnels. S/he is expected to work with user research team, marketing team, product team, operations team to solve user needs at various points of the marketing & product funnels and grow the individual business lines.
Role will have high ownership and freedom. S/he will handle end to end marketing of products - research, launch, activation and conversion.
Responsibilities would include:
- Understanding the customers through detailed research
- Product positioning
- Formulating a robust communication and growth strategy for each of the products and working with different stakeholders in executing the growth plan
- Creating programmes and campaigns that ensure strong retention and engagement on the platform
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels - email, social media, BTL etc.
- Plan and execute new product launches to B2B and B2C channel - presentations to large and small groups, seminars, workshops etc.
- Achieve lead generation across product lines
Must have experience/skills/attributes:
- 2-3 years of relevant Product Marketing experience. MBA in Marketing is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience in content led marketing
- Relevant experience in product launches and lead generation
- Ability in work in unstructured environment
- Self-motivated and result driven