Univariety - Digital Marketing Manager - Retention & Engagement (1-3 yrs)
Digital Marketing Manager - Retention & Engagement
- Univariety is the largest and fastest growing Ed-tech company which has pioneered the use of technology in education, right from the level of schools.
- We are proud of our investor - Infoedge, the parent company of Naukri.com, to have believed in us & gave us the push we needed.
- With 4,00,000+ connections made so far, the guidance solutions act as a comprehensive platform for 600+ premier schools for their students across India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Dubai. Our students are placed in 50 of the top 100 universities of the world and have received over $20 million in scholarships.
- We are always at the forefront of successful partnerships in the education space with UCLA Extension endorsing its flagship 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers, psychologists, and career counselors. Read more here:- https://www.univariety.com/gcc/.-
- Also, along with Fortune India magazine, we have established a School Certification process called - Future 50 Schools Shaping Success- which has its
- Presence spread across 82 Cities, 654 Schools, 12587 Educators, and 125921 Students. Read more here:- www.future50schools.com.
Location : Hyderabad
CTC : Up to 9 LPA
Job Description :
- Drive User Retention, Engagement & Revenue using CRM channels.
- Create and implement targeted campaigns for relevant TG to meet leads & revenue targets for offered products and services
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent with different product & service pillars.
- Publish reports of promotional campaigns and corresponding business metrics
- Liaise with Stakeholders to understand requirement and plan campaigns around it
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments come up with new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Educational & Experience qualifications :
- Preferably a fresher with 1-3 year of experience from a Tier 1, Tier 2 B School
- Have hands-on experience of CRM software & Analytics.
- Good understanding of CRM, Push Notifications, email marketing and SMS.
- Understands Marketing Automation Funnel, Segmentation, Customer Journey
- Worked on CRM Tools - Hubspot, Leadsquare, Marketo, Responses, Salesforce, WebEngage, Clevertap
- An analytical bent of mind with an ability to collate, analyse and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPIs.