Univariety - Assistant Manager - School Acquisition (2-4 yrs)
CTC : up to 8 lpa
Job Title: Assistant Manager - School Acquisition
Reporting to: Sr. Manager/ Manager
- Univariety is India's first company to use technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Students receive guidance from counselors, digital tools, university admission officers and from the past students of the school. The aim is to improve university progression outcomes by bringing in the right intervention at the right time.
- Univariety is an investee company of Infoedge (parent company of iconic Indian online brands like Naukri, Jeevansaathi, 99 acres, Policybazaar, Zomato and many more). The funds raised will be used primarily for drafting a marketing strategy to generate interest from schools, development of a mobile app for IOS to integrate alumni features, multiple product tie-ups, marketing and brand building.
- Univariety has some of the most successful partnerships in the education space. With the top University UCLA Extension, Univariety runs a successful 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers. This is the largest program of its kind and has successfully certified thousands of teachers / psychologists https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called - Future 50 Schools Shaping Success- . www.future50schools.com
- Univariety is a comprehensive partner for schools that want to go beyond the regular to focus on student success and differentiate themselves. The Univariety network is the largest of its kind in India and covers 500 top high schools across 30+ cities. Over 200 universities from around the world have used the Univariety system and students have gained over $5 million in scholarships last year alone. www.univariety.com
- We are looking for a competitive field sales experts to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. This role needs to be highly knowledgeable with the ability to sell high-value complex solutions to the K-12 Education industry.
- The Assistant Manager sales must possess an in depth knowledge of the K-12 Education industry. The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time in field, developing and cultivating prospects, qualifying them, moving them through the sales process and closing new business. As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sale- using various customer sales methods (Referrals, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop - out of the box- sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Prospecting, lead gen and pipeline building will be critical to this role.
- Meet personal and support in team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Proven field sales experience in the K-12 education space
- Existing relationships with Decision makers in schools
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Leadsquared or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BS/PG degree or equivalent
- Open to travelling