Univariety - Assistant Manager/Manager - Key Account (2-6 yrs)
Univariety is the largest and fastest growing Ed-tech company that pioneered the use of technology to setup a complete career & college guidance cell inside progressive schools. Infoedge, the parent company of Naukri.com, has invested in Univariety giving more mileage to the brand.With 4,00,000+ connections made so far, Univariety acts as a comprehensive platform for 1,60,000+ students and 600+ premier schools across India, Singapore, Indonesia and Dubai. Our students are placed in 50 of the top 100 universities across the world and our students gained over $20 million in scholarships.Univariety is always on the forefront of successful partnerships in the education space with UCLA Extension endorsing its flagship 'Global Career Counselor' certification for teachers, psychologists and career counsellors. https://www.univariety.com/gcc/. Also, Univariety in partnership with Fortune India magazine runs a School Certification process called "Future 50 Schools Shaping Success," which has its presence spread across 82 Cities, 654 Schools, 12587 Educators, and 125921 Students. www.future50schools.com
Job description :
- Meet quarterly and annual renewal and upsell targets
- Maintain data sanity and accuracy across all assigned accounts
- Assist customers with navigating and completing aspects of Service Level Agreements associated with the Univariety platform
- Improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual upsell & product seeding opportunity across your zone (zone-wise / account-wise)
- Ensuring Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports are sent out to the client
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good communication skills.
- The Key Account Manager must also portray interest and skills in standard planning and operational analytics practices.
- The Key Account Manager must be a committed and goal orientation individual, be consumer/service-oriented, have a positive can-do attitude, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- People skills are also necessary for the position. People skills are what will make him likable and relatable.
- The Key Account Manager must also portray interest and skills in standard planning and operational analytics practices
Perks and Benefits : Fixed Salary+variable