United We Care - Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
- Market intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our user personas.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
Who You Are:
- 1-2+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.