United Spirits Limited at United Spirits Limited
Views:1454 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
United Spirits - Manager/Senior Manager - Process (12-18 yrs)
Job Scope :
Overall responsible for efficient management of the processing operations to deliver consistent quality as per standard at the lowest possible price using manualised and laid down procedures .
Job Family : Manger /Sr.Manager - Process
Function : Manufacturing
Reports to : Unit Head
Job Description :
- Production as per budget /requirement .
- To monitor required processes parameters and explore methods for improvements.
- Responsible for preparation of MIS and reports pertaining to plant process.
- Coordination with utilities and maintenance team .
- Plant equipment upkeep, Maintaining zero discharge norms.
- To ensure checking of at least one case of each line on a daily bases.
- To ensure that quality of ENA procured as per budget .
- To ensure that 90% ENA and should be produced having sensory quality of 6.5 to 7.0 .
- FF should be as per budget Recovery, FE, &DE should be as per budget .
- To ensure that cost of ENA is not exceeding as per budget .
- To ensure that proper gas generation is taking place at ETP & all the parameters as per norms of RSPCB.
- To ensure that meters etc are installed on all water lines.
- All analysis of treated &untreated effluent is being carried out regularly .
- To ensure that OT in your area is under budget .
- To ensure that optional use of water is done at the plant and there should be savings in purchase quantities of water . To ensure that excise records of plant are kept up to date &RD 8 etc are maintained on a daily bases .
- Ensure all SAP entries are done daily.
- Ensure all monthly reports are ready by 2nd of the month .
- Ensure that all reports of RSPCB are submitted on time.
- Ensure compliance of each clause of water &Air consent .
- Ensure that all water is got tested by some authorized test house on half yearly bases regularly.
- To ensure that area of plant, cooling tower &ETP are maintained neat and clean .
Key Result Area : Competencies :
Technical Skills : Conceptual thinking Analytical Capabilities
Behavioral Skills : Analytical Skills Team work and leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : BE / BTech in Chem / Mech / Industrial Eng / Alcohol Technology
- Skill sets: Liaising of Govt. Bodies, Highly KRA Focused with list of notable achievements, Cost drives, manufacturing excellence. Candidates with experience in distillation background preferred. Deep knowledge on safety, environment & quality is a must.
- Industry : Sugar / Beverage / Food / FMCG / Oils / Chemicals
- No of yrs of experience : 12 - 18
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.