Recruiter at Korn Ferry
Views:5200 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Unit HR Manager/Plant HR Manager - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Location : Lote - Chiplun - Maharashtra
Candidate should know Marathi language.
Experience : 8- 15 years
Education : Full time MBA / MLS/ MPM / MSW
Job Purpose :
- To partner with unit leadership team to deliver on unit goals, HR processes and smooth industrial relations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Resourcing CoE and drive the recruitment process for unit in line with the business requirements.
- Work with L&D CoE and Manage On-boarding process and formalities including Induction of employees.
- Work with L&D CoE and implement performance management system for all employees and ensure adherence to the process
- Work with HR Operation team and deliver on end to end payroll process OTIF
- Ensure smooth Employee Relations and standardization of ER processes in line with ER strategy.
- Define and Drive the Employee Engagement agenda for unit
- Always acts as employee champion including voicing employees- concerns in management meetings
- Counsels employees on organizational issues
- Ensure HR Statutory Compliance in the factories
- Represent the company in various courts / in the offices of the statutory authorities in legal/statutory matters/ labour related cases
- Responsible for overall factory administration .
- Management of contracts such as Labor, Transport, Leased Accommodation etc.
- Management of all Audits such as ISO, EHS, HR systems etc.
- Drives process, policy, reporting compliance.
- Driving CSR initiative aligned to the organizational CSR strategy.
- Review developmental plans & their execution for all employees at Units
- Partner with Plant Head and Functional Heads at the unit in driving the business agenda
- Work with CoE's & ER head and give inputs for devising the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and variable pay performance system for workers and supervisory staff
- Drive Learning programs including technical training and ensure that programs are in line with individual and business development needs.
- Create and implement effective internal employee communication forums
- Liaison with statutory, govt authorities, local bodies, association.
- Relationship with the neighbouring Industry for disaster management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.