Recruiter at Korn Ferry
Views:4905 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Unit HR Manager/Plant HR Manager - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Location : Lote - Chiplun - Maharashtra
Candidate should know Marathi language.
Experience : 8- 15 years
Education : Full time MBA / MLS/ MPM / MSW
Job Purpose :
- To partner with unit leadership team to deliver on unit goals, HR processes and smooth industrial relations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with Resourcing CoE and drive the recruitment process for unit in line with the business requirements.
- Work with L&D CoE and Manage On-boarding process and formalities including Induction of employees.
- Work with L&D CoE and implement performance management system for all employees and ensure adherence to the process
- Work with HR Operation team and deliver on end to end payroll process OTIF
- Ensure smooth Employee Relations and standardization of ER processes in line with ER strategy.
- Define and Drive the Employee Engagement agenda for unit
- Always acts as employee champion including voicing employees- concerns in management meetings
- Counsels employees on organizational issues
- Ensure HR Statutory Compliance in the factories
- Represent the company in various courts / in the offices of the statutory authorities in legal/statutory matters/ labour related cases
- Responsible for overall factory administration .
- Management of contracts such as Labor, Transport, Leased Accommodation etc.
- Management of all Audits such as ISO, EHS, HR systems etc.
- Drives process, policy, reporting compliance.
- Driving CSR initiative aligned to the organizational CSR strategy.
- Review developmental plans & their execution for all employees at Units
- Partner with Plant Head and Functional Heads at the unit in driving the business agenda
- Work with CoE's & ER head and give inputs for devising the company wage and salary structure, pay policies and variable pay performance system for workers and supervisory staff
- Drive Learning programs including technical training and ensure that programs are in line with individual and business development needs.
- Create and implement effective internal employee communication forums
- Liaison with statutory, govt authorities, local bodies, association.
- Relationship with the neighbouring Industry for disaster management