Managing Partner at V-Konnect Associates
Views:82 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Unit Head - Off-Site Monitoring - Central Surveillance Team (10-20 yrs)
Unit Head - Off-Site Monitoring - Central Surveillance Team
- Lead team which supports the surveillance platform across the branches, focusing on identifying operational risk events.
- Drive offsite surveillance of branches
- Offsite Surveillance reporting; Publishing periodic key alerts and monitoring of outstanding items and escalating to key stakeholders and BUH for closure
- Provide support and guidance to, CH-SO, CHs, RH-SO, RHs and Senior Management on complex transactions
- Oversees a team that monitors these surveillances and assures that the team is adequately responding to escalations and process related concerns of branches
- Develop and improve analytics and trigger-based monitoring for Branches
- Develops a continuous talent pipeline for key roles in the department and provides mentoring for high potential talent in the team.
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for team and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the unit.
- Raise triggers for Operational lapses in branches and recommend necessary actions against exceptions.
- Flag any Operational Risk (OR) incidence and structured reporting to Risk team observed during offsite monitoring
- Reviews implementation of the internal control systems in line with relevant operating procedures and regulatory requirements and takes corrective action
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.