Unit Head - Healthcare/Hospital - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - administration, operational excellence, cost optimisation, hospital operations, hospital management
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Be the hospital COO and manage the entire operations end to end for one of the leading/biggest hospital chain in India.
My client is on of the biggest hospital chain in India with huge expansion plans.
Reporting directly into the CEO, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Responsible for delivering the best quality of patient care
- Leadership while creating a positive and productive culture
- Setting an following standards for operational excellence
- Ensure hospital's strategic direction is communicated to concerned stakeholders, directs focused activities and is supported by the Management Team and Board
- Setting and following standards for operational excellence to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of human, material and financial resources in the organisation
- Oversee daily operations of the hospital
- Implement clinical procedures and policies
- Hire and retain qualified staff
- Implement clinical procedure and policy
- Safeguard required compliance with State, Federal and CMS regulations as well as hospital policies
- Develop a relationship with outside organisation's, including the medical community, referring physicians, and the media
- Deliver strong financial performance
- My client is looking for someone who comes with 15+ years of experience in total with a strong exposure of working at a leadership level in a reputed company.
- Full time MBA from Top Tier college
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Market leading compensation
Work with a leading brand of the country
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.