Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:232 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Unit Head - Fertilizer (8-15 yrs)
- Maintain & develop strong relationships with different departments within their company to ensure smooth operation of plant.
- Create awareness about the purchase policy and guidelines among all user departments at the unit.
- Estimate the procurement budget for the unit and provide inputs for formulation of budget for commercial department; Ensure adherence to the finalized procurement budget for the unit.
- Conduct identification, audit and selection of new vendors for procuring materials at unit
- Lead the process of fertilizer sales to be executed at the units
- Lead role in advising around pricing for commercial contract
- Lead complex commercial negotiations and negotiate client and supplier contracts, influencing the form of contract to ensure the risk/reward mechanisms are appropriate for all parties. Manage our risk and commercial exposure at both pre and post contract stages
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Build effective working relationships with clients and suppliers to support alignment and better understanding of their perspectives. Use that knowledge and relationships to strengthen our commercial position.
- Ensure risk mitigation through adherence to quality standards at the time of receipt of material
- Provide commercial assurance through forecasting, project review as required and identification of issues giving rise to commercial risk
- Ensuring compliance of sop's & protocols.
- Implement guidelines for efficient store layout and material management for smooth material receipt, storage & dispatch
- Ensure that minimum and maximum levels of inventory are maintained at all times
- Follow and adhere to all state, and company enforced safety rules and regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.