Recruiter at Proficient Insight Consulting LLP
Views:631 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Unit Head/Factory Head/Plant Head - Sugar/Distillery & Cogen Manufacturing (20-30 yrs)
We are looking for Unit Head who will be responsible for day-to-day operations of Sugar, Distillery and Cogen plant.
Unit Head will report to Business Head and Sugar operations Head, Distillery Head and Cogen Head will report to Unit Head.
Job purpose :
- To plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and control all the functions of the unit. To ensure that all the departments of the units are functioning properly and effectively in order to achieve the organizational objectives.
- To ensure that budgeted volume of production is achieved within the budgeted cost of the year. To ensure the quality of the product and the plant. To manage all the legal and statutory compliance of the unit.
Key responsibilities :
- To plan the budgeted volume of production
- To plan the cost which may incurred for the production
- To plan the required amount of raw materials for the production.
- Long/short term planning for labor and maximization of machine capacity
- To achieve the budgeted volume of production for the budgeted year.
- To meet the production plans-brand wise and ensure that all the executable permits are executed
Cost of production :
- To meet material usage, manpower usage, inventory costs, personnel costs and overhead budgets.
- To ensure all the prescribed permits and quality standards are maintain on the raw materials, packing materials, products, and the plant.
Material procurement and management :
- To ensure no stock out at any time.
- To ensure that material supplies are maintained without any loss of production. Inventories to be maintained as per the budget.
Industrial relations :
- To maintain peace and good industrial relations for uninterrupted production.
- To implement various welfare activities.
Legal and statutory compliance :
- Management and statutory compliance of unit-related regulatory issues in terms of Excise, Provident Fund, Pollution Control Board and other relevant authorities.
Management development :
- To provide training to Executives, JMCs, workmen in various development programmes
- Monthly review meeting with total production team.
- Suggestions implementation.
Efficiency parameters :
- Manage efficiency in capacity utilization.
- Reduction in wastages.
Market visits :
- To get feedback from traders/customers on the quality of our company brands.
Job holder profile :
- Must possess a Bachelor's/PG degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
Experience required - Must possess 20 years of experience in hand in leading any of the reputed manufacturing concern.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.