Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:164 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Unit Head - Credit Card Customer Service - Bank (10-14 yrs)
Unit Head - Credit Card Customer Service
Service Delivery :
- Reports to CCCS Head Leads a team of 40-80 Phone Banking Officers and 4-6 Team Leaders to manage the daily running of the contact center Or service delivery through managed services with 2 DR's & 100+
- Manage the day to day performance of the Contact Centre Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget
- Deliver cost efficiencies and increased in Customer Satisfaction Scores- NPS and Internal Quality Scores
- Be responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross sell initiatives to drive income and improve efficiency.
- Manage customer lifecycle for credit card product.
- Undertakes continuous evaluation of service quality, service levels, unit metrics and processes to determine newer & effective customer service mechanisms
- Handles Internal & external audits
Cross sell :
- Spearheads sales activation for the Unit by driving cross sell initiatives undertaken by the Channel
People Management or Self-Management Responsibilities :
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the section.
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, and coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
- Lead, inspire and co-ordinate the contact center management team at all levels to create motivated and engaged colleagues.
Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities :
- Implements the risk policies and processes (operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks), ensuring that that these meet regulatory and internal requirements.
- Implements the internal control systems in the department and participates in the departmental audits.
- Implements practices to bridge gaps identified during departmental audits.