Unit Head - Aerospace/Defence - Electronics Instruments Manufacturer (15-25 yrs)
- Should be from an Electronics Background
- Having at least 15+ years of experience in Aerospace, Defense, Space Electronic / Electro-Mechanical Design, Development and Manufacturing industry in Senior position (head of the unit or immediate next level
- Experience in development of avionic products including environmental testing and certification
- Up to date knowledge in Defence business and requirement of services
- To setup up a state of art technology in-house facility (includes PCB CAD, PCB Manufacturing Line, Mechanical CAD, Mechanical Parts manufacturing machineries, Quality Testing Systems and Instruments) for design, development and manufacturing of Electronic / Electro-Mechanical systems for Aerospace, Defense, Space etc.
- To recruit candidates for various levels and various discipline (like Embedded Electronics Hardware and Firmware, Power Electronics, RF, Mechanical Design etc.) to meet the requirements in Aerospace, Defense, Space applications.
- To implement systems & standards and get certification - ISO 9001, CEMILAC and JS 55555 and/or similar standards.
- To coordinate with business development group/ customer in getting the RFQs, creating & submitting proposals, project time line, forming teams and monitoring & ensuring delivery of products/ projects meeting the specification and delivery time.
- To monitor tenders on above said areas including PSUs and decide on selecting the projects.
- To Coordinate with defence consultants, and update the developments in the above referred areas.
- To adopt this facility for new skills requirements, new business areas of same domain and the growth on longer run.
- Responsibility includes interaction with government agencies and three services of Indian defence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.