Vice President at Unifi Capital Pvt. Ltd
Views:2867 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Unifi Capital - Assistant Vice President - Finance & Accounts - CA (7-10 yrs)
Desired Profile of Candidate
Chartered Accountants with 7 to 10 years experience with minimum 4 years as a Functional Head. Age around 35 to 38 years.
- In-depth and thorough updated knowledge of the entire gamut of accounting, audit and taxation.
- Hand-on experience in a managerial position in finance and accounts of at-least 5 years with minimum 10 years of post-qualification experience.
- Efficient team leadership and management skills
- Sound Working Knowledge in Computerized Environment with proficiency in MS office.
- Excellent English Communication Skills - both verbal and written
- Establishing budgets (Cap-ex & Revenue); Designing business plans / strategies for maximizing profitability & revenue generation; Monitoring budgets
- Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Cost Accounting
- Banking; Working Capital Management; Project Financing
- Supervising the corporate back office functions, ensuring prompt settlement of trades to stock exchanges and clients
- Audit -- Statutory & Internal
- Taxation - Direct & Indirect
- Handling of periodic inspections by regulators
- Reports for Board Meetings
- Ensure proper systems in place with respect to General Accounting, Costing, Budgets and Financial Management
- Statutory Compliance and submission of reports to Board of Directors
- Regulatory compliance with respect to SEBI, Stock Exchanges, Depository Participants
- Supervising Fund Accounting Function and declaration of Net Asset Value (NAV) for Alternative Investment Fund products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.