Unbxd - Technical Program Manager (3-6 yrs)
Technical Program Manager
Position : Technical Program Manager
Who we are?
At Unbxd, we're building the world's largest search intelligence products. We are a bunch of close-knit, highly driven, and highly skilled engineers & Support Function teams who think big and execute beyond what is expected. The challenges cut across algorithmic problem solving, systems engineering, machine learning and infrastructure at a massive scale.
Working with us? An opportunity for innovators, problem solvers & learners. Working with is Innovative, empowering, rewarding & fun. Amazing Office, competitive pay along with excellent benefits package.
What do you contribute?
- You will lead the implementation of Unbxd products for various Ecommerce clients located across the globe.
- You will oversee the entire project lifecycle including setup, test, launch and post-launch activities.
- This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to all project stakeholders.
- This role also involves cultivating deep strategic relationship with Unbxd clients.
- Main point of contact and relationship manager for the client's e-commerce optimization, product discovery and Unbxd offerings.
- You must manage and drive the technical implementation to a successful conclusion requiring strong program and project management skills coupled with a technical background.
- Success in the role will be measured by on time, error free delivery, with high customer satisfaction and brand representation.
- Coordinate relevant resources for integration and custom development projects.
- Account optimization
- Transform client feedback into working ideas and test them with clients.
- Coordination of Monthly / Quarterly Technical Reviews.
- Work with customers on scaling Unbxd solution offerings with use of right Data Analytics.
- Help clients in their day to day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems and troubleshooting their issues.
- Perform implementation reviews, evangelize new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of your customer deployments by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Improve product offerings by providing customer feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Conduct customer training.
- BE/BTech degree in software engineering or related field (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Experience managing customers both large and small and knowing how and why to manage them differently.
- Demonstrate true passion for customers and for Customer Success. Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- Demonstrate experience in account management and customer success, preferably for SaaS products.
- Strong listening and coordination skills to appreciate customer's concern and work along with tech team to successfully resolve them.
- Should have exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work along with international customers (US, Europe etc.).
- 3-6 years' experience in a customer-facing role preferably at a SaaS company.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Thrive in a multi-tasking environment with strong ability to adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Knowledge of technologies - deep in one, conversant in many.
Want to Join us? Please share your resume/cv to help us understand more on the hardest challenges/ problems you've ever diagnosed and solved? Explain it in your cover letter in as much detail as you would like.