HR at Unacademy
Views:1344 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Unacademy - Vice President - Business Operations - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-18 yrs)
Role description :
The VP - Business Operations will act as a strategic partner to educators and will be focused on driving and scaling the company's ability to continuously add value and delight our customers.
The ultimate measure of success will be the ability to maximize educator satisfaction, retention, and growth, another key aspect of the role will be fostering a culture of Excellence, Data Driven and business outcomes into the team's DNA.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build Relationships : Rapidly build rapport with our educators to drive educator value. Manage the ongoing educator relationship, ensuring that they are effectively adopting and deriving the maximum value from our platform.
- Drive Educator Success Outcomes : Increase renewal rates and reduce churn; expand our revenue in accounts when possible; influence future lifetime value through higher platform adoption, educator satisfaction, and overall health scores; drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability; create a company-wide educator feedback loop.
- Build an efficient Educator Success & Support Machine : Define and constantly improve operational team metrics; establish system for tracking metrics and key milestones; leverage metrics to make data driven decisions and drive ever growing success for the team; expose metrics to the executive team and company.
- Deploy a strategic and structured playbook : Codify best practices; create a predictable and repeatable motion to scale Educator Success and Support operations sustainably while maximizing customer value realization.
Candidate experience /Skills/Abilities :
- Education background preferably from top tier B-schools.
- Minimum 10 years prior experience in an Operations role and experience with emphasis of being a hands-on mentor and growing the team from within.
- Recent experience as a head (Number 1 or Number2) Operations Head at a B2C company with strong experience in previously scaling and operationalizing the function at scale.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action with the appropriate level of urgency.
- Ability to be effective in a dynamic and fast paced environment, with limited resourcing and significant ambiguity, to drive meaningful change and improvements quickly.
- Culturally is innovative, courageous, persistent and patient, loves overcoming challenges, a bias towards action is collaborative, self-directed.
- Strong experience on working/Leveraging Customer Experience (CX) tools/products.