Unacademy - Lead - Public Relations (9-16 yrs)
Unacademy is seeking a self-motivated and results oriented Public Relations Lead (PR Lead) to join our Corporate Communications team in Bangalore. The PR Lead, reporting to the Head of Corporate Affairs, will be responsible for driving and managing the company's reputation among the media and external stakeholders.
- Develop public relations strategy, seek high-level placements in print, broadcast, & online media
- Interface regularly with internal teams to drive external story-telling in key media outlets
- Coordinate all public relations activities, including the writing of press releases, briefing documents, thought leadership documents, press conferences etc.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business media
- Manage PR agency and drive execution according to pre-defined targets
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Act as the go-to person on all crisis situations and assist Manager, as required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.