Senior TA Specialist at Unacademy
Views:3545 Applications:695 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Unacademy - Associate Director - Operations (8-13 yrs)
JD- Central Ops (AD)
Job Objective- Manage the Content Sales Operations team and work towards the development and implementation of the Strategic Goals of the team that aligns with the overall BU and business goals.
Primary Duties- Communicate with Leadership to make decisions for the Central Operations team of the Content sales Business unit
- Set strategic goals and KPIs for the Central operations team
- Plan, implement and manage the overall long-term business success strategy. Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company and Business Unit are put into practice
- Measure the effectiveness of all internal and external processes and provide timely, accurate, and complete performance and statistical insights on the operating conditions
- Establish and monitor the team performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, and establish priorities.
- Mentor and develop the team members using a supportive and collaborative approach
- Lead the effort to develop and enhance tools and processes that will enhance the stakeholder experience and enable and create greater efficiencies
- Process Design and Process improvement
Typical Years & Experience Required:
- 8-13 years of experience in operations or customer relationship management roles preferable in a start-up environment
- Experience in handling large teams of 100-150 employees
Minimal Education Requirement- MBA
Preferred Education /Experience Requirement :
- MBA from a Premier Institute with a specialization in Operations
Work Week- 6 days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.