Recruiter at Ultria Software Private Limited
Views:699 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Ultria - Salesforce Development Consultant (0-1 yrs)
Major Responsibilities :
- Design solutions spanning multiple systems and work with development, QA, and migration teams to implement innovative solutions
- Coordinate with architects, business analysts, developers, DBAs, testers, and migration teams.
- Configure, Extend, and Customize Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud components.
- Provide production support, troubleshoot issues, and develop bug fixes.
- Support integrations between Salesforce and other proprietary/3rd party applications
- Plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively.
- Capability to provide technical design and implement on complex requirement
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy new Apex classes and triggers.
- Recommend best practices for Product Development on VisualForce.
- Gather business requirements from Product Management Team and translate requirements into scalable solutions on Salesforce.
- Building custom apps using custom objects, approval processes, workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Overall 10 years’ experience in software development with minimum 7 years on Apex/VisualForce.
- Designed and implemented complex solutions on the Salesforce1 platform.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes (Sales, Marketing, Partner Management, etc.)
- In-depth functional knowledge of Lead to Order business processes.
- Detailed functional knowledge of Salesforce Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Cases, Forecasting, Reports, Dashboards, Chatter.
- Hands-on experience of custom development with Eclipse IDE v3.4, Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force page
- Have knowledge in developing APEX classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers, writing Workflows, REST API Integration.
- Conforming to Software Development Life Cycle processes and Force.com configuration best practices during implementation
- Proven experience of integration with other enterprise applications and salesforce.com ecosystem applications.
- Experience in integration/migration tools like Jitterbit, Dataloader.io, Apex Data Loader, Workbench Salesforce certified Advanced Developer (ADM-501)/Certified Platform Developer I and II.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Salesforce.com Mobile applications, e.g. Salesforce Touch or Salesforce 1, a plus
- Passion for product quality and attention to detail
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.