Recruiter at Ultria Software Private Limited
Views:244 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Ultria - Manager - Software Engineering/Java (8-15 yrs)
Requirements - Experience: 8 - 15 yrs
Major Responsibilities :
Technical Direction, Software Development, People Management and Software Product Delivery which includes:
- Architecture and Design Technology Strategy
- Translating high level business requirements into technical functional requirements
- Technical Effort Management: Resource scheduling, task decomposition, and risk management in an Agile environment
- Data Modelling
- Work closely with peers and Product Managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new Product Development
- Evaluating and comparing alternate technologies and solutions
- Resolving complex technical issues.
- Guiding, coaching and mentoring software development team on design, development best practices & processes
- Test Automation and coverage
- Must be technically competent to lead teams of world-class software engineers and technical leads. Must be able to make the right design decisions related to product features and technology choices
- Deep understanding of end-to-end software product development life cycle with Agile methodology.
- Abreast with latest technologies & should possess effective communication, mentoring and coaching skills
- Strong Design and Architecture exposure in building large scale enterprise applications
Candidate must have :
- Hands-on development experience in Core Java and J2EE with proven expertise in core design ground up with sound algorithmic thought process enabling bullet-proof application performance in terms of key drivers like security, load and scalability.
- Strong experience on web development technologies which includes but is not limited to REST, Servlets, JSP, Web Services.
- Technical ownership of an entire line of business or a horizontal platform.
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle with stringent needs on time to market and quality of product - functional and non-functional aspects
- Ownership of complex software architectures, operational metrics, and running the day to day development activities.
- Designing and defining the interaction between the different components and teams.
- Work closely with the peers and product managers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Definition of, and compliance with, a world-class build/release and configuration management process.
Key skill-sets :
Core Java, Advanced Java, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JAX-RS/REST, JAX-WS, SOA Webservices, XML, Agile Development, NOSQL, MySQL, JSP-Servlets, AJAX, Angular, jQuery, JSON, Design Patterns. Comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Service Oriented Architecture development techniques, with experience of various tools for automated testing, code review and management, continuous integration and deployment tools and practices.
Ultria is a SaaS-based organization providing cutting-edge Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for large enterprises. Ultria helps businesses operate efficiently and meet their business objectives, using our easy-to-use, yet powerful technologies.
Ultria develops and licenses Contract Lifecycle Management solutions for the Enterprise. Ultria CLM is a proven, scalable Contract Lifecycle Management system that leverages Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to meet todays complex business use-cases. Ultria Orbit, Ultrias Artificial Intelligence persona enables teams to analyze contract terms and extract metadata from any contract.Ultria has offices in the Unites States as well as India, and numerous Fortune-1000 customers across industries.More information is available at www.ultria.com