Sr. Manager - Talent Management at Ugam Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:956 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Ugam Solutions - Assistant Vice President - Technology Services (12-18 yrs)
Purpose of the role :
The AVP - Technology Services is a leadership position accountable for the successful delivery of software Projects & Programs. You will be managing multiple engineering and functional teams. This role requires you to work closely with Ugam's Leadership team in creating & providing strategic guidance on architecture, delivery, and the roadmap for the team.
What will you be doing :
1. Leadership: A hands-on inclusive leader who can build and scale an engineering practice
2. Problem Solving: Bring a strong solution-oriented mindset to the team - help architect and design solutions for Ugam's customers
3. Drive Growth: Active participation in RFPs and bids and working closely with the accounts team to mine existing accounts.
4. Streamline Delivery: Setup processes for the team and ensure seamless delivery for Ugam's customers. Work with Ugam's leadership to craft and achieve quarterly goals.
5. Manage Relationships: Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within Ugam and across customers. Collaborate across projects as one team.
6. Build & Protect Culture: Be a guardian of Ugam's unique culture combining fun at work with accountability and customer centricity.
7. Managing a Healthy Business Unit: Ensure revenue growth and a healthy gross margin for the Technology services organization in line exceeding defined budgets
What will make you successful :
1. Experience :
a. Job Experience: 10-15 years of experience building and managing software delivery teams
b. Cloud: experience with AWS (preferable) or building solutions on cloud platforms
c. Agile: Setting up and scaling Agile teams and institutionalizing agile processes
d. Team: Managed teams between 50 - 200 people
e. Scale: Demonstrated experience in scaling a software services business
a. Ownership: A strong sense of ownership and accountability towards the Tech services team and it's outcomes
b. Employee centricity: an ability to truly connect with employees and be a champion for their growth
c. Customer centricity: A customer centric mindset that helps you identify critical customer problems and look for elegant solutions.
a. Interpersonal/Social: An ability to hold meaningful conversation with senior stakeholders
b. Conflict Management: ability to resolve conflicts deftly and amicably
c. Influencer: influence key decisions through a data driven and sound reasoning
d. Courage: ability to take tough decisions keeping the company or employee's interest in mind
1. Experience working on the cloud and AI/ML solutions
2. Experience with building solutions using open source technologies and the latest JS frameworks
3. Certifications: Scrum Master, PMP, AWS Solution Architect
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.