Udayy - Business Analyst - IIT/BITS/NIT/NSIT (1-3 yrs)
Udayy (www.udayy.com) is a play and learn platform for kids. Our vision is to transform K5 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child in India. Udayy was incubated in Silicon Valley and counts some prominent investors as its investors. Kids learn Mathematical Thinking and English via live online classes in small batches of 3-5 kids. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs from Stanford and IIT Delhi and were recently featured in Forbes Asia "30 Under 30" in recognition for their deep passion for education and a vision to build the largest company that the world has seen in this space. You will have the chance to be an early team member of this super talented team and create a long-lasting impact.
1. Work with large amounts of data related to user behavior, identify trends, and analyze it to find conclusions.
2. Suggest solutions and be an integral part of the Business teams to drive initiatives based on the solutions.
3. Ownership of full analytics for the Business Unit/ Performance metric: Planning, structuring, identifying key reports to be made, and automation of the reports.
4. Monitor and measure launched initiatives [A/B testing] and feed learnings back into the development process.
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
2. 1-3 years experience in Business Analytics preferably in internet B2C companies.
3. Advanced knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL is a must.
4. Experience with Redshift is a plus.
5. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must.
6. Basic experience with Python/R preferable.
7. Ability to work independently and drive your own projects.
8. People person - Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Operations & Sales Team.
9. Strong problem-solving skills - Should be able to translate business problems to analytics.
Culture at Udayy:
We care deeply about our three cultural values.
1. Hustle - Get things done fast and efficiently
2. Respect - Time, yourself, your team, and customers
3. Candor - Challenge directly and care personally
Market competitive compensation and company equity
Work from home currently. Later, you are expected to work from our Gurgaon office.