Udaan - Zonal Credit Manager - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
"Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B ecommerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing ecommerce companies.
Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app everyday to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an all-star to be part of our credit team. If you are comfortable in an ""all hands-on deck"" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you- ll feel right at home."
Products - Seller financing / Supply Chain Financing ( Bill Discounting / Over Draft Facility / Term Loans / Working Capital Loans )
1. Managing the team for prompt and quality credit processing across all the states in the particular Zone.
2. Recommending cases to the higher level and/or approving as per the delegation matrix.
3. Participating in RM Memo Approval process.
4. To ensure adherence to credit policy and defined processes.
5. TAT management, Customer visit quality and TAT.
6. Fraud Risk Management.
7. Portfolio Quality and Monitoring of non-starters, cheque bouncing trends.
8. Resolution of overdue accounts by coordinating with a sales team.
9. Monitoring PDD MIS, Follow-up for pending PDDs, PDD pendency to be kept within acceptable limits.
10. Coordination with Operations team for due/ overdue PDD process.
11. Renewal/ review of cases in a timely manner.
12. The hiring of credit resources as per manpower budgeting, attrition management.
13. Coordinating for training programs for credit team, imparting induction training.
14. Maintenance of various MIS & Data like approval and rejection ratio, disbursal data, PDC presentation data, portfolio indicators etc.
15. Market intelligence, providing inputs and feedback for policy and process improvement.
Qualification : CA/ CFA / MBA - Finance from a Premier Institution.
Experience : 8 - 15 years of work experience in a fast paced startup in the Fintech Domain or in a fast growing NBFC.
Skill Set Requirement :
1. You are a well rounded generalist: you demonstrate good analytical, business, social and exceptional acumen.
2. You are highly driven. You seek out challenges. You get bored and restless if you are not pursuing an audacious goal. You are built for entrepreneurship.
3. You execute tightly. You do things on time and get things done on time. You know how to balance the pursuit of perfection with the need for speed. You know how to align your stakeholder's motivations with yours.
4. You love tech. You enjoy solving real world problems with innovative application of technology. You want to work closely with passionate software engineers.
5. Easy to Adapt to Non Traditonal, algo and Data based Underwriting in collaboration with high skilled team of Data Scientist.
6. You believe in staying above Par and believe in out of the Box thinking while creating innovative lending prdocuts cateting to the needs of Small and Medium Business's in India.
7. You tend to look beyond the Traditional way of looking at P/L and Balance Sheets while appraising a loan proposal
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.