Udaan - Supply Lead - FMCG - West (2-6 yrs)
Business Development is core to growing business via Sellers on Udaan. This team is responsible for the business growth of Udaan and our seller partners. The team drives product adoption and evolution to ensure Udaan becomes relevant and the obvious choice for trade to all businesses in that category.
- In this role you will be the face of Udaan
- Responsible to drive Top line and Bottom line in alignment with the company strategy and for respective category
- Assortment planning through Market visits by understanding buyer insights, seasonality changes, brand and competition strategies
- Finalizing right mix of supplier/distributors to meet geographical sales demand with periodical review on brand performance and driving vendor relation
- Developing joint plans with suppliers to ensure appropriate investment budget for enhancing category growth and the return on investment for mutual benefits
- Plan and design the launch of new product line. Monitor and evaluate success of launches
- Develop quarterly marketing calendar & manage various activations for category development like promoter's activity, sampling, mega displays, flyers, and newspaper ads, various seasonal and festive events in line with same
- Assessing business performance by maintaining tracker to analyze GMV, sales achievement for events, promotions and product launches
- End to end ownership of sellers- business ensuring good fill rates, in-stock rates, vendor reconciliations, customer escalations and other operational issues
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
What we are looking for:
- A degree in engineering, economics or similar field with MBA in General Management from Tier1 institutes
- 2 - 6 years of experience in Business Development, Category management or Key Account Management
- A demonstrated record of leading team, hiring talent, team development
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first party problem solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what- it takes mind-set
- A demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and continuous process improvement mind-set
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
You don't get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious. You are innovative, extremely creative, analytical and constantly challenging the status quo
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken and humble. You will be the face of UDAAN
- You are fun to work with and excited about building something awesome for SMB's in India
UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India. India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking tocreate a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India. If you are a small and medium business in Food & FMCG, Clothing or Electronics, Udaan gives you the power to:
- FIND customers, suppliers & products across categories
- DEAL directly with businesses of interest & discuss trade
- BUY & SELL on your terms - with secure payments & smooth logistics
- GROW your network through repeats & relationships with like-minded parties
Udaan is poised to be to B2B trade what WhatsApp is to social communication and Facebook is to social networking!
Visit us at - https://udaan.com and enter your mobile number to download the Udaan app at Google Play or Apple app store.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.