Udaan - Regional Transportation Manager (8-15 yrs)
At UDAAN, simplicity is our core. We believe great value is created by simple ideas. UDAAN is about simplifying business in India. UDAAN is about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs. This is the mission of UDAAN.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Supply Chain is the backbone of commerce happening on Udaan. This is the team that creates the logistics capability for sellers and buyers to conduct cross-country trade. The single objective of supply chain in Udaan is to provide consistent, cost effective and transparent logistic solutions to users.
We are looking for an expertise in Fleet Management, who can handle the entire transportation operations in Mumbai
Base Location : Mumbai.
- Handling entire transportation operations Mumbai for Food Business.
- Managing Route planning and Vendor Management.
- Taking care of commercial and local issues handling (Mathadi/ Unions)
- Operational and P&L Responsibility for the Transport in West
- Creating and Maintaining Vendors for meeting the needs in business.
- Overall management of Fleet operations for the region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.