Udaan - Product Growth Role (3-9 yrs)
- This will be more of product marketing, scale-up, digital acquisitions, growth marketing
- Drive growth of udaan capital products among MSME customers (retailers and small wholesalers)
- Fine-tuning marketing strategies in line with specific user segment needs
- Operationalizing current marketing / sales channels (especially digital marketing) and driving their effectiveness / efficiency
- Acquisition of MSMEs on udaan capital's tech products at scale and at low cost
- Handle & own various new lightweight apps that we will develop and launch
- Be responsible for acquiring new users on the app
- Mostly through digital marketing, working closely with Marketing team
- Potentially look at alliances / partnerships with other apps - for cross-sell / promotions
- Look at the user-base of these apps, and monetize by cross-selling finance and other udaan products
- Understand what's working / whats not - and be ready to hit the market with product improvements (work with tech team)
- Target segment of users - retailers, merchants, small businesses, small wholesalers etc.
Functional Competencies :
- Product Thinking: Understand how our (tech) products help solve customer problems
- Digital Marketing: Ability to convert business acquisition objectives into digital marketing scope
- Customer Centricity: Understand customer business thoroughly
- Stakeholder Management: Plan digital marketing / acquisition strategy with core marketing teams
- Analytical Thinking: An analytical approach to problem solving is a must.
- People Skills: Ability to support peer group and mentor colleagues with lesser expertise/experience
- Decision making: Ability to make sound decisions making in area of expertise and see it to execution.
- Experience in driving / co-ordinating digital marketing for B2B / Retailer focused products
- Experience in sales / product management would be helpful
- Understanding of B2B / MSME / Retailer segment would be preferred.
- Start-up scaling experience would be helpful
- Strong analytical & communication skills