Operations and planning at Udaan
Views:10756 Applications:551 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:550
Udaan - Process Excellence Analyst - Supply Chain (0-3 yrs)
Udaan is revolutionizing the way B2B commerce is done in India. The mission is to provide a great equalizing platform to millions of SMBs in India and to make B2B business simple, transparent and convenient. The company has already raised $285 million in funds so far and is the fastest Indian unicorn ever with one of the best and fastest growing teams startups have got in our country.
The team consists of hundreds of super awesome folks from IITs!
We are looking for 2-3 highly enthusiastic graduates who are great with numbers and are really passionate about the e-commerce industry and supply chain. You would be working in the Food & FMCG vertical.
- Reinvent supply chain model; Design and implement processes for City logistics operations
- Drive incremental changes in current processes to increase productivity and process efficiencies using operations concepts
- Closely work with the Central team, Vertical Heads, City Heads, Hub Managers and all other important stakeholders to help improve operational efficiency
- Closely work with the expansion team and ensure that the hubs are following the processes standardized as per the process playbook and suggest data backed changes
- Conduct regular audits around cash, material and documents at the hubs and coordinate with the central team to resolve issues
- De-bottleneck day to day operation process roadblocks by closely collaborating with cross functional teams involving BD, Product, Analytics, Finance, Legal, Admin etc.
- Work with product team to help implement new product features
Job Location: New Delhi
Looking for problem solvers, risk takers and visionaries!
If you are really interested in the role, send me your resume along with a line or two describing what makes you a great fit for this role at Udaan.
Salary offered (Fixed CTC): 7 - 9 LPA