Udaan - Process Excellence Analyst - Supply Chain (0-2 yrs)
- Udaan is revolutionizing the way B2B commerce is done in India. The mission is to provide a great equalizing platform to millions of SMB's in India and to make B2B business simple, transparent and convenient. The company has already raised $285 million in funds so far and is the fastest Indian unicorn ever, with one of the best and fastest growing teams startups have got in our country.
- We are looking for highly enthusiastic graduates who are great with numbers and are really passionate about hands-on problem solving, to join the Food & FMCG supply chain team.
1. Drive robustness in supply chain processes and operations for Food & FMCG verticals. Observe the processes at warehouses and hubs in the city, and suggest data backed changes to improve the efficiency of the existing processes.
2. Drive constant problem solving at the warehouse/delivery hub and ensure continuous process improvement.
3. Work with operations teams to ensure that the hubs are following the processes standardized as per the process playbook and achieve complete process adherence.
4. Work with central process excellence team, to identify and deploy solutions to operational problems.
5. Conduct regular audits around cash, material and documents at the hub and present reports to the central team.
6. Own the process deployment charter for the city - train operations resources on new processes and process changes.
7. Own the performance and hygiene metrics with the City Manager, and work towards achieving the required targets.
8. Drive process reconciliation and operations pendency closures across all supply chain assets in the city.
9. Be a constant bridge between the ground operations team and other functions like Business development, Tech and Finance.
10. Lead the city network design and operational planning, and work with the city manager to expand operations in the city.
11. Work with central process and design teams to improve the layouts of hubs and warehouses, to increase efficiency. Ensure operational adherence on ground, to the designed layouts.