Udaan - Lead - Accounts Payable (10-15 yrs)
Accounts Payable Lead (Non Category)
Udaan is a B2B ecommerce platform that brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers, and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. Our goal is to make - doing business- easy in India & make B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
About the role:
The individual will be responsible for completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving payments, and processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, processes and policies/principles
- Improving processes to increase efficiency and achieve more in less time.
- Preparation of monthly MIS, reporting and reconciliations, Co-ordination with Ops/BizFin with no-surprise approach
- Active participation in day-2-day activities by monitoring the progress of work.
- Preparing, reviewing, reconciling, and issuing bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Designing, configurating and rolling out of new initiatives for bringing productivity and efficiency
Functional Competencies :
- Problem solving : Ability to work in ambiguity and solve a given business problem and provide relevant inputs for key organization decisions
- Data driven/ analytical : Process and analyse large volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets
- Collaborative skills : Coordinate with the internal and external teams for inputs and reporting requirements and navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation : Working on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy.
- Attention to detail : High attention to detail with commitment to accuracy & completeness.
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Should have 10-15 years of demonstrated experience of working in process oriented and high-quality work environments.
- Qualification required : CA, M.Com/MBA, preferably CA/CWA Inter cleared
- Experience in E-commerce/start-ups preferred
- Should have excellent Excel knowledge and the ability to navigate large volumes of data
- Should possess strong understanding in the areas of financial applications and accounting standards.
- Must have experience in process, ERP implementations. autoxidation
- Should have good inter-personal skills
More About us :
Founded in 2016, we operate across categories including lifestyle, electronics, home and kitchen, staples, fruits and vegetables, FMCG, toys, and general merchandise. Our platform enables small manufacturers, farmers, mills, and brands to market and sell their products across the country with 100% payment security and complete transparency. While doing so, it enables small businesses such as shopkeepers, kirana, restaurants, street vendors, chemists, offices, small factories, contractors, etc. to source from a large selection of products at the best prices from all over the country through the udaan App. Our e-commerce platform has enabled logistics and provides fast, low-cost, low-wastage, highly-reliable shipping and delivery of products across India. udaan Capital, the Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) arm focuses on Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) financing services, provides financial products for sellers and buyers to grow their business. udaan is headquartered in Bangalore and has a network of over a million retailers across 900+ cities connected to over 20,000+ sellers.
Follow us on LinkedIn to learn more about us & stay updated with what's happening at Udaan !!
To become part of our growth story, visit our career website https://careers.udaan.com/#!/ and apply to relevant opportunities that are open at the moment !!