Udaan - Hub Manager (5-7 yrs)
UDAAN -Simplifying Business in India
At UDAAN, simplicity is our core. We believe great value is created by simple ideas. UDAAN is about simplifying business in India. UDAAN is about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient.
India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
This is the mission of UDAAN.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Supply Chain is the backbone of commerce happening on Udaan. This is the team that creates the logistics capability for sellers and buyers to conduct cross-country trade. The single objective of supply chain in Udaan is to provide consistent, cost effective and transparent logistic solutions to users.
- In this role you will be responsible for managing mother hub operations in a core supply city for Udaan. You would be responsible for tightly controlling hub operations to ensure high adherence to KPIs
What you will need
- A Bachelor degree in engineering, economics or similar field
- 2-4 years of operations or logistics or transportation experience demonstrating high adherence to metrics and continuous process improvement
- A demonstrated record (1-4 years) of leading a large team of ground staff
- Comfort with data analysis tools to track hub performance
What you will do :
- Operation ExecutionTrack hub performance on key metrics, identify gaps and recommend solutions, manage day to day hub operations efficiently
- Partner Relations Manage warehouse/transportation partners to ensure adherence to SLAs
- People management Hire and manage a team for mother hub operations. Ensure you have a motivated team working under you