Udaan - HR Payroll Specialist - Support Function (5-7 yrs)
- Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India's leading B2B ecommerce platform and one of India's largest & fastest growing e-commerce companies.
- Thousands of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium-sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the udaan app every day to buy and sell goods. We support our SMB users through logistics, payments and credit services.
- We are a passionate and driven team on a mission to bring the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We're looking for an operations expert to be part of our credit team. If you are comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you- ll feel right at home. Read on to know more.
Context & Role :
This role will be part of the HR Operations and be responsible for Payroll & Benefit Administration
- Manages the activities of the payroll function.
- Ensures the generation of the company payroll on time and accurately
- Payroll, Flexi-reimbursement, F&F, recovery & Insurance management.
- Will be responsible payroll queries from employees
- Closure on Audit actionable & Finance interface
- Ensuring error-free Payroll & F&F.
- Managing dependent enrolment, corporate buffer, and reporting deviations.
- Monitoring F& F recovery and partnering with legal by taking appropriate action.
- Managing Recon with stakeholders
- Monitoring Service management as per SLA
- Car Lease management
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Exposure in independently managing HR Operations in a large organization
- MBA / PGDBA in HR.
- At least 5-7 years experience in Payroll
Knowledge and skills required:
- Proficient in excel is mandatory.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Payroll + TDS + Statutory Compliance.
- High Proficiency with MS Office suite, knowledge of Macros would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An analytical mind, a high degree of process orientation & an eye for detail.
- People management.