Leadership Recruiter at Udaan
Views:999 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Udaan - Head - Inventory Planning - Food (12-18 yrs)
This role is responsible for running the Inventory Planning function for the entire food portfolio with combination of food, staples and FMCG.
Role and Responsibilities
- As the leader of the inventory planning function across the portfolio the person is responsible for the following activities:
- Driving and owning the key inventory planning metrics for the portfolio - eg working capital, availability experience, health of inventory etc across all the horizons - yearly, quarterly, monthly and a near real-time basis.
- Own the Inventory Planning function as a part of the overall S&OP process -
- Define the inventory norms for the various portfolios basis various criterion like Working capital targets, supply availability, forecast patterns,
- Coordinate with the finance function for the financial requirements for the inventory planning
- Work and validating with the category and business teams on the achievement of the inventory plan drive the network and inventory placement planning basis the inventory planning
- Drive the inventory plan with the Supply Planning team for execution of the inventory plan both from space and inbound planning perspective
- Closely work with other functions for the execution of the inventory planning
- Work with the category Supply teams to align Supply required from the vendors and sellers to achieve the Inventory Plan
- Work with the Procurement operations and Procure to Pay team to ensure that the Inventory Plan is executed.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that the inventory plan is executable from a Supply Planning perspective
- Exception Management around execution of inventory plans
- Responsibility of Inventory Health
- Driven ownership of inventory health metrics by implementing buying controls with the finance and category functions
- Own the availability experience around inventory and solve for exceptions there.
- Drive the actionability around Inventory health together with the finance and category function - pricing insights, return to Supplier etc.
- Team Management
- Define the right team structure to execute inventory planning function in a highly regional and fast growth environment
- Setting up the direction and charter for the function, driving the team for execution and manage the team engagement.