Udaan - Demand Lead - Pharma Division (2-6 yrs)
Udaan - Demand Lead - Pharma Division
- UDAAN is about making business easy in India, about making B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We believe B2B is the new B2C in India. India has 50m+ SMBs, who form core of Indian economy and society. They are the entrepreneurial pulse of India. We believe internet is a great equalizing platform. We want to bring our energies together in bringing power of Internet to these millions of entrepreneurs.
- Udaan is a B2B trade platform for small & medium businesses in India. It brings traders, wholesalers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers in India on to a single platform. At Udaan we are looking to create a fundamentally disruptive value proposition for small and medium businesses across India. If you are a small and medium business in Food & FMCG, Clothing or Electronics, Udaan gives you the power to:
- FIND customers, suppliers & products across categories
- DEAL directly with businesses of interest & discuss trade
- BUY & SELL on your terms - with secure payments & smooth logistics
- GROW your network through repeats & relationships with like-minded parties
Udaan is poised to be to B2B trade what Whatsapp is to social communication and Facebook is to social networking!
- Business Development is core to growing business via Buyers on Udaan. This team is responsible for the business growth of Udaan and our buyer partners. The team drives product adoption and evolution to ensure Udaan becomes relevant and the obvious choice for trade to all businesses in that category. In this role you will be the face of Udaan to all our buyers.
- Building the entire demand function across multiple cities from scratch
- Understanding the different types of buyer cohorts
- Acquiring different types of buyers and generating business from them
- Hiring a field team and managing them
- Problem solving for every single type of buyer cohort separately
- Creating tracking mechanisms to derive maximum efficiency out of the sales team
- Working closely with supply and operations team to ensure high customer retention and revenue growth
- Key account management with high ticket buyers
- Manage a multi-layered team of 50-100 people and be responsible for their performance. Also, guide them on the best practices and way ahead
What we are looking for:
- Should be preferably an MBA from Tier 1/2 Colleges
- 2-6 Year experience into field sales across FMCG, Pharma/Startups
- Leading a young and motivated city team to become the place for B2B business
- Communicating effectively and driving alignment on the mission, goals/ targets, why and how of what has to be done
- Super aligned on customer experience
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the team
- Drive category growth through innovation and new initiatives
- Interpreting and analysing data to understand problem sharply and analyse proposed solutions
- Will be required to work collaboratively with other support functions (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations)
- You must be ready to hustle! You must be excited to get your hands dirty and become the growth catalyst of Udaan.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.