Udaan - Assistant Legal Counsel - Contract - LLB/CS (4-8 yrs)
An extremely engaged role with an excellent growth potential
This role offer an excellent growth and learning opportunity for developing a flair and understanding of commercial, corporate and contracts issues
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
Essential : Law Graduate from a reputed University / Institute;
Desirable : Masters in Law / Qualified Company Secretary
WORK EXPERIENCE :
Post Qualification Work Experience : 4+ years
Preferred Industry : Law Firm
KNOWLEDGE AREAS :
- Good understanding of Commercial Laws (including, Contracts Law, Sale of Goods Act, Company Law, Competition Act, IT Act, FEMA, Consumer Laws, IPR Laws, Arbitration, FDI)
- Provides sound legal advice and counsel to business partners across Udaan business in procurement / supply agreements, commercial contracts.
- Contract negotiation - Negotiates agreements and other contractual terms in collaboration with relevant business managers by providing solutions in a fast-paced environment keeping in mind the business needs and legal requirements.
- Legal strategies - Anticipates and identifies legal issues of concern to the Company and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
- Identifies need for and implements new or updated Company directives/guidelines based on local legislation and directives. Contributes to the development of Udaan legal department and integrity strategy, policies and programs.
- External service providers - Manages, liaises with and oversees use of external service providers, including external counsel.