Udaan - Assistant Counsel - LLB/LLM (3-5 yrs)
About the Role :
The position directly reports to the Legal Counsel of Udaan. This is an excellent growth and learning opportunity for developing a flair and understanding of commercial, corporate and intellectual property law.
What you will do?
- Administer contracting standards and processes ensuring compliance with policies and procedures while finalizing contracts for execution.
- Business Advisory, Intellectual Property, Privacy Issues.
- Handling policy, compliance, transactional, commercial, or product development issues- integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding.
- Reviewing and interpreting pending or new legislation or regulatory rules impacting the business to ensure compliance or strategy changes.
- Managing litigation and disputes / arbitration (IPR, Consumer, Criminal, and/or Civil).
What you will need?
- Post Qualification Work Experience: 3-5 years
- Preferred Industry: E-commerce, Entertainment, Media, Banking, Retail or FMCG.
- Essential: (a) Law Graduate from a reputed University / Institute
- Desirable: (a) Masters in Law / Qualified Company Secretary
- Excellent data analysis, data interpretation and first principle problem solving approach
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and a generalist do-what-it-takes mind-set
- A demonstrated record of positively owning and leading initiatives and continuous process improvement mind-set
- Good understanding of Contracts Act, IT Act, IPR Laws, Consumer Laws, Consumer, Civil and Criminal litigation, Arbitration, Company Law, FEMA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.