Uber - Operations Manager - Greenlight Hub (4-6 yrs)
Operations Manager (Greenlight )
About the Role :
- Driver partners and delivery partners are our most important customers, and we're building an extraordinary experience for them in our cities. Greenlight Hubs help new drivers and couriers get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the drive partner community. Our hubs are a one-stop shop for partners to get activated, receive support, and learn more about Uber.
- Our Greenlight Manager leads the strategic vision and financial performance of a city and is responsible for our in-person support presences. In this role, you will lead, coach and develop a team of Greenlight Supervisors and Greenlight Experts to provide the best possible customer support for new and existing Uber Partners. Your team will go far beyond solving issues; they will identify root causes, escalate pervasive problems, develop vendor relationships, lead the launch of new locations, and work on innovative partnerships to improve the driver partner experience.
- Most importantly, your staff will take pride in being the face of Uber to our driver partners, and will treat every support interaction as an opportunity to build a better connection between Uber and the driver community. Fostering strong relationships within the broader local community in which the Greenlight Hubs reside is also important, as the physical presence of the Uber brand.
- You will work together with the city operations teams and other cross-functional teams to make sure your Greenlight Hubs are meeting their market's needs in terms of supply growth, on-boarding, driver engagement, and any other local events or needs.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the 'Uber Brand' experience in the Greenlight Hubs by cultivating it and augmenting with local details
- Own the success metrics for profitability, operational efficiency, safety and customer satisfaction scores
- Strengthen team performance through process development and innovation
- Hire, train, coach and lead a team of Uber Experts and Supervisors
- Collect, analyze, and report on Greenlight performance data
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure your Greenlight Hub offers our driver-partners the best possible experience each and every time they walk in the door
- Cultivate the global Uber brand and augment it with local details
- Manage stakeholders such as the local city Rides and Eats operations leads
What You'll Need:
- 4-6 Minimum Years of Experience in Operations, Customer Success, Business Development
- Customer Service: You are obsessed with providing the highest quality of service and driving-up NPS.
- Leadership : You will need strong people skills to be able to influence partners and reinforce their commitment to drive on the Uber platform. Coach and lead a large team of highly enthusiastic PSRs to deliver Uber's growth goals.
- Process Driven : You have superior organizational skills, and constantly look to rejig things to make them more efficient.
- Analytical Ability : We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business. In order to efficiently manage the partner support centre, you'll be creating metrics to measure the impact of your team's face-to-face interactions and use our data to make the right, operational decisions.
- Experience handling large teams and multiple processes in a shop floor environment
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and ability to deliver in an unstructured environment