Uber - Manager - Operations & Logistics (3-6 yrs)
About the Role :
- The role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your city through the growth and optimization of the driver-partner network associated with the Uber platform. This role calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of Operations Managers.
- The individual will need to develop robust and streamlined processes to engage and retain partner-drivers facing a multitude of complex needs and bottlenecks.
- This requires a commitment to operational excellence, a deep understanding of driver lifecycle and economics, and a capacity for out-of-the-box thinking with a customer-centric mindset to implement high impact initiatives to develop partner-driver engagement. This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to take on different issues and will demonstrate the ability to push new initiatives, positively challenge the existing and make the role what they want it to be.
What You'll Do:
- Strategy - Develop and own a full roadmap of initiatives to increase engagement and loyalty to your platform
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and profitability
- Analytics - Analysis of driver, partners, and customer metrics to properly allocate supply, guide incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system
- Project Management - Manage workstream related projects and productivity across the region
- Product Improvement - Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and partner experience
- Hustle & Creative Solutioning - You will be constantly innovating to manage situations unique to your city
What You'll Need:
- 3+ yrs of overall experience
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment
- Partnership management or business development experience
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Ability to run large-scale projects with multiple city and central stakeholders
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical -thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required