Uber - Driver Operations Associate - Analytics/Strategy Role (1-4 yrs)
About the Role
We are looking to hire for the Driver Operations Associate role to help us engage, retain, and help our driver partners get the most out of their experience with us. This role will steer the driver partner experience in the region. The role is also a unique opportunity to help drive growth by launching new Uber cities and categories across North India.
What You'll Do
- Be responsible for strategic design and execution of projects that engage and retain our driver partners on the platform
- Conduct research and analysis based on both qualitative and quantitative data to study driver behaviour, and then act on it to create impactful experiences for them
- Design, build, and deploy innovative solutions to address driver partner pain points by continuously improving reliability and operational excellence to improve driver partner experience on the platform
- Influence and engage with both internal and external stakeholders, as well as collaborate across a variety of functions and levels to meet business objectives
What You'll Need
- To be a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach to work
- Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure and multicultural environment
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and international teams as well as external vendors, and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
- Master's/Bachelors degree in either of the following fields: engineering, statistics, operations research or allied areas
- 2+ years of experience of supply operations, analytics, strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup is preferred.
- Excel / spreadsheets and SQL skills are a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and lets move the world forward, together.