Lead - Talent Acquisition at U GRO Capital
Views:1421 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
U GRO Capital - Product Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (1-3 yrs)
U GRO Capital Limited (formerly known as Chokhani Securities Limited), which was formed in 1993, is a BSE listed, Non- Banking Financial Company. The Company was acquired by Mr. Shachindra Nath, a seasoned financial services professional turned entrepreneur on July 5th, 2018 with a view to reinvigorate it as a SME & MSME focused financing platform catering to select sub-sectors within the market. The Company has raised ~INR 950 Crores of Equity Capital from a diversified set of Institutional Investors and well-known family offices and has revamped its Board to include individuals with strong industry repute and deep domain experience. U GRO aims to build an institutionally backed SME financing platform basis deep sectoral knowledge and cutting-edge technology. The Company would focus on giving loans to SME clients in Healthcare, Education, Chemicals, Food Processing/FMCG, Hospitality, Electrical Equipment & Components, Auto Components and Light Engineering segments. Our goal is to provide customized products to suit every financing requirement of our customers.
Qualification Premier MBA
Key Responsibilities Ideal candidate should have an inclination to work in the fintech lending industry with a good business acumen and an excellent academic pedigree.
The KRAs of Product Manager will be:
- Understand SME Lending business and drive strategic projects within the company such as new product development, innovating ways to broaden product's target base and improve operational efficiency
- Collect and analyse feedback from Sales Team, lateral teams and other stakeholders to shape requirements, features and end products for lending business.
- Produce and review product requirements documents
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Quantitatively & qualitatively analyse results to influence product decisions
- Driving innovation, coming up with out of the box solutions
Desired Skill Set:
- Self-driven attitude with high sense of ownership.
- Have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have the willingness to take initiative, and sheer ability to hustle to get things done.
- Highly motivated person to be the go-to person and bring the best out of team members.
- Highly analytical problem solver
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and excellent communication skills