Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:3798 Applications:1006 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1001
TVS Credit - Senior Strategy Manager (5-8 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we have inherited a legacy of trust, value and service. TVS Credit has embarked on an ambitious vision to scale its book 10X in 10 years and be amongst the top 10 NBFCs in the country.
As part of the plan, TVS Credit is looking to institutionalise and improve systems and processes by leveraging the might of technology & analytics across the organisation to enable agile decision-making to power growth.
This position is responsible for developing long-term business strategy for TVSCS from designing, execution and operational management with a strong market perspective by driving high-impact strategic projects across businesses, handling business turnaround and new venture activities.
- Formulate long-term business plans at the company level by defining long-term company goals (5 years horizon), develop stage goals 2-3 years, and identify opportunities and challenges in the industry, business lines and allied business.
- Analyze success factors, Identify changing customer trends and size opportunities, provide assessments in our current business lines and derive strategic priorities.
- The role involves the determination of medium-term goals and co-creating projects and solutions weaving with various functions such as product, operations, credit, tech, analytics, people and external partners.
- Analyzing the global industry landscape, observing trends, identifying potential opportunities, and formulating the growth strategy for lending and allied businesses , Translating the strategy plans to actionable initiatives and quantifiable plans over 2-3 years horizon
- Structure various projects and initiatives to be taken across the organization in order to achieve medium and long-term goals leveraging Technology, analytics and People.
- Assess the NBFC market and develop business strategy and design programs across all work streams including business, organization & people, technology and regulatory
- Understand Trends and innovation in other relevant industries that can be adapted as best practices and leveraged ahead of the competition for the company LRP plan.
- Provide inputs to the business transformation and planning team to identify and develop new business models
MBA preferably from B-School with 5+ years of experience in Corporate Planning, Strategy & Long Range Plan preferably from Banking / NBFC.
- Financially astute leader with sound decision-making, strategic acumen, process improvement and analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Strong executive presence and previous experience relating to key customers and articulating company direction, plans and approach, both in one-on-one environments and presenting to larger groups
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management, with the capability to guide, educate and influence the thinking of senior decision-makers
- Experience in reviewing key strategic priorities and translating them into actionable and quantitative plans
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity and complex strategic analysis projects
- Should have an interest in technology & technology trends
- Must be a hands-on individual
- Ability to prioritize, analytical thinker, make trade-offs/tough decisions
- Self-driven, with a high level of commitment to achieving results strong work ethic
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Great team player, have sound leadership skills, hands-on approach with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and tasks