Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:330 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
TVS Credit - Program Manager - Contact Centre - Outbound (12-15 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
We wake up every morning to the mission that defines our purpose - to enrich the life of every Indian across the length and breadth of our nation.
From the largest cities to the smallest villages, India is filled with ambition and enterprise. As Indians from all walks of life set out to write their growth story, our timely and affordable credit empowers them to bring their dreams alive.
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socioeconomic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our Two Wheeler, Used Car, Three Wheeler and Tractor Loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
Our entrepreneurial culture, which inspires us to deliver our best, has given rise to such initiatives as TEDDI, a framework to implement innovative ideas, and GURU, a mentorship program to help new employees deliver excellence from Day One. With over 4.4 million customers and a long-term CRISIL rating of AA-, our growth is built on firm foundations.
We have won several awards, including the Flame Award for Excellence in Rural Marketing, The Best BFSI Company Award at the ET Now Makers of Developed India Awards 2018, and also listed among TOP 40 in India's leading BFSI companies 2019 by Dun&Bradstreet.
2010: We begin operations with our Two Wheeler loans
2010-11: Our book size grows to INR 100 crore
2012-13: Our book size grows to INR 1000 crore. We begin financing Used Cars and Tractors
2014-15: We reach the milestone of 1 million customers and begin financing Used Tractors
2016-17: We welcome our 2 millionth customer
2017-18: Our book size exceeds INR 6000 crore. We launch our Consumer Durable loans
2018-19: We begin financing Used Commercial Vehicles Loans and Business Loans
Website - https://www.tvscredit.com
This position is responsible for target delivery & creates an environment for consistent conversions of targets. Also responsible for implementing policies & handling conflicts and monitoring team performance through timely reviews.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define, Implement and Manage SLAs for assigned services and ensure delivery of service to agreed levels. Understand business priority; ensure services are aligned to priority
- Be the custodian of customer services to ensure impacts are understood and service performance is not negatively impacted
- Manage customers' expectations by understanding customer requirements. Identifying service assurance requirements, risks and issues, propose appropriate solutions and courses of action
- Managing the daily running of the call centre through effective resource planning and applying call centre strategies & operations
- Doing needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses
- Ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Build and develop a high-performance team focused on delivering high quality customer experience while creating an environment of trust
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions in coordination with L&D team
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre preparing reports and submitting the same to the business head & senior management
- Coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis:
Job Requirements :
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Minimum 12+ years experience in handling Outbound call centre sales / operations
- Hands-on experience in handling third-party contact centre operations
- Understanding of CRM concept and hands-on experience with CRM tool
- Designing and formulating processes and policies
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision Making and People Management skills