Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:900 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
TVS Credit - Head - Legal Operations (15-20 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we have inherited a legacy of trust, value and service. TVS Credit has embarked on an ambitious vision to scale its book 10X in 10 years and be amongst the top 10 NBFCs in the country.
As part of the plan, TVS Credit is looking to institutionalise and improve systems and processes by leveraging the might of technology & analytics across the organisation to enable agile decision-making to power growth.
This role would be responsible for preparing strategies, planning and managing strategic collections of the company including NPA management, litigations and recovery from bad debts and disposal loss cases, documentation and securitization of transactions.
- Responsible for managing the Non-Performing Assets portfolio of TVSCS by restructuring, settlement or foreclosure and ensuring that the recovery plans are executed according to the strategy
- To formulate legal strategy for the resolution and recovery from NPA / Loss on Sale accounts
- Focus on Legal Policies & Processes for Optimum Recovery of Contractual Dues within defined budget and TAT
- Ensuring required appearance before Courts/ Forums/Tribunals and various other judicial/ quasi-judicial/ regulatory authorities on behalf of the organization for resolving delinquent cases
- Initiating the recovery process of outstanding loss on sale by filing DRT & CIVIL Suits
- Advising the management on various legal suits, legal policies, procedures and other legal matters as required to protect the legal rights of the company
- Develop procedures / MIS for Gap Analysis, the frequent flow of updated legal information to respective regions
- Maintaining contacts with legal professionals and judicial / quasi-judicial officials for smooth functioning of the company's recovery operations
- Ensuring compliance of various policies / processes of the company with regard to repossession, recoveries, sale & legal matters in coordination with Collections, finance, Audit, RCU & IT teams
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Law
- 15+ years of experience in Legal collections & Compliance preferably from Retail Loans from NBFC's
- Good legal acumen with strong experience in negotiation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- Drive and initiative, strong commitment, ability to take ownership
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical capabilities