Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at TVS Credit Services LTD
Views:369 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
TVS Credit - Head - IT Audit (15-18 yrs)
About TVS Credit Services LTD:
We wake up every morning to the mission that defines our purpose - to enrich the life of every Indian across the length and breadth of our nation.
From the largest cities to the smallest villages, India is filled with ambition and enterprise. As Indians from all walks of life set out to write their growth story, our timely and affordable credit empowers them to bring their dreams alive.
As part of the $8.5 billion TVS Group, we empower Indians from various socioeconomic backgrounds with financial products that serve their needs. In doing so, we further the cause of financial inclusion. Our Two Wheeler, Used Car, Three Wheeler and Tractor Loans are designed for Indians in small towns and the rural heartland, for our nation's growth is powered by their prosperity. Our foray into the used commercial vehicle and consumer durable finance is yet another step in this direction.
Our entrepreneurial culture, which inspires us to deliver our best, has given rise to such initiatives as TEDDI, a framework to implement innovative ideas, and GURU, a mentorship program to help new employees deliver excellence from Day One. With over 4.4 million customers and a long-term CRISIL rating of AA-, our growth is built on firm foundations.
We have won several awards, including the Flame Award for Excellence in Rural Marketing, The Best BFSI Company Award at the ET Now Makers of Developed India Awards 2018, and also listed among TOP 40 in India's leading BFSI companies 2019 by Dun&Bradstreet.
2010: We begin operations with our Two Wheeler loans
2010-11: Our book size grows to INR 100 crore
2012-13: Our book size grows to INR 1000 crore. We begin financing Used Cars and Tractors
2014-15: We reach the milestone of 1 million customers and begin financing Used Tractors
2016-17: We welcome our 2 millionth customer
2017-18: Our book size exceeds INR 6000 crore. We launch our Consumer Durable loans
2018-19: We begin financing Used Commercial Vehicles Loans and Business Loans
Website - https://www.tvscredit.com
- Assisting the Chief Internal Audit Officer in preparation of the Risk-based IT Internal Audit Annual Plan
- End to end project & team management on the IT Audits (Few examples of IT Audits - IT Governance, IT Application, IT infrastructure/database, IT Asset management/device management, Information Security, Cyber Security, IT Projects, BCP/DR, etc)
- Audit report discussion with Process owners/Sr. Management
- Assisting CIAO in AC presentation and Open Points follow up & tracking
- Appropriate training/guidance to the team on technical aspects and audit approach/methodology
- Multi-tasking between audit assignments
- Managing the Co-Sourced IA Partners/External Firm - Regular review of the IT Audit assignments carried out by Co-Sourced IA partners/External Firms
- Regular interaction with IT Senior Management
- Ensuring proper workflow and documentation standards are adhered to by the team in the Audit system; Discussing with CIAO for any additional feature/enhancement required in the Audit system
- Professional development of the team through regular feedback on the projects; discussing their performance appraisal with the CIAO
- Regular interaction/liaising with other functions/process owners; keeping himself abreast with all the developments happening in the Company; similarly keeping abreast with all the regulatory and technological changes/developments happening in the Industry
- Data Analytics Projects -Working with the CCM Team and IT Team to automate the monitoring of key risks scenarios; Audit of the outliers/exceptions thrown by the CCM system
Job Requirements :
- Post Graduation and Degree in IT/Computer Science with CISA Certification
- Min 8-10 years of IT Audit experience including IT Security audits; IT Audit experience in the BFSI sector
- Prior experience with risk-based IT Audits is mandatory
- In-depth knowledge & experience of the IT environment and the key risks embedded in different IT processes and technology
- Good command over both IT process audits and Technical audits
- Experience in conducting complex IT Security audits - Information Security Audits, Cyber Security Audits, Network security etc
- Knowledge of risks embedded in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, AI, IoT, RPA, Data privacy tools, etc and auditing the same
- Good listening and analytical skills
- Eye for detail; Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills