Manager - Recruitments at TUV SUD South Asia
Views:890 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
TUV-SUD - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
- To own & achieve Business Development, Account management & sales targets for the assigned Customer accounts / territory.
- Develop new customer accounts, Own complete sales cycle including techno-commercial prospecting. relationship management, lobbying, BD, bid preparation/ management & contract / PO signing, cross selling and upselling to existing account (Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts).
- Should have recently connected with CISO- s, CIO's in the industry.
- Should have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Cyber security domain and should be up-to-date with industry trends.
- Candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s).
- Years of direct selling experience with Account & Relationship management skills in one or more domain of Cybersecurity and Information Security, Risk Services, Payment Security (PCI DSS), Data Protection.
- Should have carried out Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security, Security Analytics, managed security services, PCI DSS, GDPR etc