Manager - Recruitments at TUV SUD South Asia
Views:919 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
TUV-SUD - Manager - Business Development (4-8 yrs)
- To own & achieve Business Development, Account management & sales targets for the assigned Customer accounts / territory.
- Develop new customer accounts, Own complete sales cycle including techno-commercial prospecting. relationship management, lobbying, BD, bid preparation/ management & contract / PO signing, cross selling and upselling to existing account (Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts).
- Should have recently connected with CISO- s, CIO's in the industry.
- Should have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Cyber security domain and should be up-to-date with industry trends.
- Candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s).
- Years of direct selling experience with Account & Relationship management skills in one or more domain of Cybersecurity and Information Security, Risk Services, Payment Security (PCI DSS), Data Protection.
- Should have carried out Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security, Security Analytics, managed security services, PCI DSS, GDPR etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.