Talent Acquisition Lead at Turvo
Views:1000 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Turvo - Talent Acquisition Role (2-3 yrs)
About us :
- Turvo India is the world class R&D arm of the California-based software company, Turvo Inc. Turvo is the only real-time collaborative logistics platform that connects anyone, anywhere to move things. Our platform creates a smarter way for shippers, brokers, and carriers to seamlessly work together to get things done faster. We are re-imagining how the world moves things!
Why us :
- At Turvo we always like to push the boundaries of technologies and work on solving problems that have not been solved.
- Our culture is open and we emphasizes on the policy of learn and teach. We care about building an environment where there is a constant flow of knowledge.
- As an early-stage employee, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow as we encourage exploration and provide opportunities that will challenge you professional.
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished.
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and various other benefits.
- This is a unique opportunity for somebody who wants to help build a newsworthy team, play a significant role in the creation of a best-in-class hiring process, and grow our Turvo team like we- ve never grown before!
- This means that we are looking to strengthen our recruiting team by adding a recruiter as a full-time member. If you can describe yourself as a go-getter, full-cycle recruiter, with keen interest in working with a startup - this is for you.
What is expected of you:
- Collaborate with Tech Leadership/Hiring Managers throughout our hiring process; identifying priority headcount to establish strong pipelines towards meeting hiring demand.
- Work on both technical and non-technical roles including Technology, Product, Analytics, Hardware, Customer Success, Administration and HR.
- Manage a full cycle interview process from sourcing to screening to coordinating interviews to closing candidates.
- Build our talent networks and developing leading-edge methods to attract top talent.
- Maintain recruiting reports and use this data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting strategies.
- Manage job postings and partner with external agencies .
- Own candidate experience, guiding them through the hiring process from first contract to signing the offer letter.
- Be an evangelist of the Turvo brand and sell the opportunity from start to finish. You have the following
- 2 - 3 years of experience of hiring for technology with at least 1 year of experience working in full-cycle recruiting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Expert knowledge and experience running searches with Boolean on LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Proficient with Google Calendar, Apps and/or MSFT Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.